Don’t miss out on AfricAid’s semi-annual newsletter!
It’s packed full of interesting and inspirational articles.
If you missed one, enjoy reading past issues here.
- We celebrate 15 incredible years of girls education and look
at how 16 year old Ashley Shuyler founded AfricAid in 2001!
- Get an in depth look at our newest program, Binti Shupavu,
which encourages younger Tanzanian girls to stay in school.
- Meet a Kisa Alumna turned Kisa Mentor, and learn all about
our new presentation created to explain to your group how
educating girls + women helps to eradicate poverty globally.
- The story of a once in a lifetime chance for the AfricAid family:
Kisa Mentors, Alumnae, and Supporters climb Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- A glimpse at AfricAid’s International Women’s Day celebration:
A party of 90 met to ignite change for women & girls globally.
- Understand why one volunteer joined the AfricAid family and
perhaps get inspired to join AfricAid’s fight for girl’s education!